Employment Application Procedure
The Akron Central School District is continuously seeking qualified candidates for both instructional and non-instructional positions. Please review the instructions below based on whether you seek an instructional or non-instructional position.
INSTRUCTIONAL POSITIONS, INCLUDING REGISTERED NURSES:Akron Central School participates in the WNY School Application System, a consortium of schools brought together to offer an online application process for prospective teachers, administrators, substitute teachers and registered nurses. Applicants complete a thorough application which is stored in a shared database.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind:
- All related supporting documents, including credential file must be scanned in and attached to your online application.
- When the application is complete, the applicant receives confirmation via e-mail.
- Many WNY Districts post positions on the site
- Applicants can attach their application to a specific job posting or leave it in the general database where it can be viewed by all participating districts.
- IMPORTANT: Individual districts can only see applications where the applicant has explicitly checked that district.
Non-Instructional Application Only (printable paper version) - Please click on the link below to download a copy of the Non-Instructional application. Mail the completed application to the address shown below.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the application.If you do not have it, you can download it for free by clicking on the graphic below.Completed non-instructional applications should be sent to the following address:Business OfficeAkron Central Schools
47 Bloomingdale Ave
Akron, New York 14001The Akron Central School District offers employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, veteran status, or disability.