Frequently requested payroll forms are available on-line and from the Business Office.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I change my withholding?
A: You can change your withholding by filling out a new W-4 form. These forms are available on-line or in the business office.

Q: How do I sign up for direct deposit?
A: You can print a form from the link found in the payroll forms section, or you can obtain a form from the business department.

Q: Where do I report name/address changes?
A: Please contact the Superintendent's secretary to change your name/address. In order to make name changes, we will need to see your new Social Security card and you will need to complete a form for New York State Retirement.