NEW AKRON SCHOOL LUNCH AND BREAKFAST PRICES
FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
$1.30/$1.40 Extra Large
Lunch Charging Procedures
It is expected that students will have the money available to pay for meals at the time of purchase. To ensure that students do not go hungry, but also to promote responsible student behavior and to minimize the fiscal burden on the district, all district schools shall follow guidelines with regard to meal charges.
- No more than two meals per student may be charged at the Elementary School and the Middle School.
- There are NO CHARGES allowed at the High School.
- Students are given notes to take home when a meal is charged.
- Repayment is expected as soon as possible.
- Only regular meals may be charged, that is, only what is on the menu.
- No snacks may be charged; and no snacks may be purchased if a student owes money.
When a student’s charges exceed the two meal limit, they will be given an alternate lunch when they do not have lunch money:
Cheese Sandwich, Fruit and Milk.
Akron Central School Nutrition participates in the Free & Reduced Meal Program. Applications are available by clicking HERE or call (716)542-5027.
ACS Food Service Department is a not-for-profit organization. Our primary operating concern is to provide lunch services to the students, faculty and staff on the ACS campus. We are committed to serving nutritional meals that meet the regulations set forth by the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program.