How do I get homework when my child is out ill?

    A student must be absent 2 days or more before a request for homework can be made. A call is then placed to Student Support Services (716)542-5035 before 9:00AM. Homework can be picked up at the SSS office after 2:45PM. (Please note, the office closes at 3:30PM)

    Where can my child get working papers?

    Working papers can be obtained at the High School Main office.

    Where do students register for the 5 Hour Course?

    The 5-Hour Pre-Licensing Course is no longer offered at Akron Schools. Students can contact Buffalo Driving School ((716)834-4300), AAA ((800)836-2582) or Steve's Driving School ((716)674-2340) for information about the 5-Hour Pre-Licensing Course.

    Where can I find out about Driver's Education?
    Driver's education is no longer offered through Akron Central School. However, the Akron Parent Teacher Association (PTA) has attempted to offer the program through the school district, but the number of students that registered for the program was too few. Please check the school website often for information about the possibility of offering the program again or contact the PTA at pta@akronschools.org. Other agencies and schools, including those mentioned above, offer Driver's Education courses.