6th Grade Homework Policy
- All homework is due the day after it is assigned, unless another due date is stated.
- Late homework will not be accepted.
- Graded homework assignments not turned in result in a zero
- You are responsible for ALL work due to absence (music lessons, illness, etc.)
- If you are out sick, all missed assignments are due the day after you return.
- One extra day will be given to turn in homework for each day you are absent.
- If you are in ISS (in-school suspension) or OSS (out of school suspension), ALL work must be turned in upon return to class or school.
- Homework is not given ahead of time for vacations