The Application for Employment Permit, more commonly know as "working papers," can be picked up by the student in either the MS Main Office, HS Student Support Services, MS/HS Health Office or printed from this webpage.
    Once the parental consent and the student's private physician has completed the form, students must return the form to the MS Main Office or HS Student Support, along with a copy of their birth certificate, for processing.  Please allow 24-48 hours for the forms to be processed, after which the student's "green card" will be issued.
    Separate working papers are required for students 14/15 years of age and 16/17 years of age.  Please refer to the General Information sheet included with the application.